Archived Topic

Rhen Brown injury

by EM_Puma · 5/16/2012

Advertisement
E
EM_Puma
I ran into Rhen and Terrance Brown's grandmother yesterday. She retired from being our receptionist last year. She said that Terrance went to Miami, was there for a week and then left, then was called back. I don't think I had heard this that he had left Miami to be called back. She said the next cut is at the end of June I believe and that they are hoping. She said she hasn't seen him look so good. I asked her why he didn't look that good playing for BYU and she it was having a personal trainer and nutritionist in preparing for the NFL draft.



She also told me that Rhen has an injury (hip related) and it is believed he won't play again as the injury could lead to a permanent damage. She said they were so sad they would not be able to see him play his senior year.



I have no idea how factual that information is. She wouldn't make it up, but maybe she doesn't understand it all correctly. I would hope that if one of our scholarship players was to end their career before their senior year that we would have heard something.
L
Lawboy
I believe her. He still has all summer to rehab, and BYU can give his schollie away in the Fall if he can not play. No reason to announce until then.



As to Terrance, with that boy, it was more than just a trainer and nutritionist. BYU had a trainer and got him plenty strong. He just lacked the discipline at BYU to eat better. The does of reality of college being done jolted him into action he should have taken 2 years earlier on his own. He was lazy. BYU Oline players have been lazy the last decade. We never had these issues with Roger French. Ever.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.