Archived Topic

hunting in national parks

by nuk13 · 5/14/2012

Advertisement
N
nuk13
This morning I heard an add on the local radio show from the National Park Conservation organization. They are upset that the House of Representatives have evidently passed a bill allowing hunting in the parks. I went into a sight that had a protest letter all ready to sign to the senators. I deleted it and wrote my own. I asked why they were so opposed to one kind of hunter, human, but advocating another, the kidnapped wolves. Killing elk, deer, moose, buffalo and other formerly safer animals by one kind of hunter but opposing another kind smells bad to me.
C
CougarClaw
well that's because wolves are part of the "circle of Life". But humans are outside of said circle.



and, we can't ban gun ownership, but we can ban gun usage.
S
SpiffCoug
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vX07j9SDFcc
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.