Archived Topic

Riley Nelson gets a job in the offseason

by hawkwing · 5/10/2012

Advertisement
G
Guest
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6a1uO414mnQ
S
scott715
That's good
P
pjmuli
Hey...the passes were accurate! :)
F
frdbtr
None of them were further then 10 yards though......



By the way, that vid was funny.
C
CougarClaw
loved it. I wonder how many takes it took to get Chad to blind catch that pass.
Advertisement
B
byucougar1
Loved the implied TCU high five to the official at the end.



All of the intended receivers must have been BYU TE's - had to hit them in the head or put it in their arms - except for Chad Lewis. :lol:
G
Gunk
That was pretty good.
S
snoscythe
Gotta love the muttering about "TPS reports," but it probably flies over the head of 70% of BYU fans....
M
Matty-B
snoscythe wrote:
Gotta love the muttering about "TPS reports," but it probably flies over the head of 70% of BYU fans....

Is Office Space rated "R"? I don't even know... :whistle:

Funny video tho
B
BYULV
Funny video. I like it. :)
Advertisement
C
Cougarbib
Corny - but hey - he is Mormon and this is BYU - Provo



It shows BYU football still has a sense of humor.



BTW - I am Mormon - Love Provo - and Love BYU



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
SpiffCoug
Let's be honest, too. Riley is probably doing his own play-by-play during the game as well.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.