Archived Topic

Which "white-out" shirt do you prefer?

by hawkwing · 5/9/2012

Advertisement
G
Guest
BYU has asked CougarCorner's help in selecting the next white-out t-shirt. Go to their facebook page and like the one you think is best.



https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/575203_422988294378139_150809581596013_1570074_565064750_n.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/536699_422988317711470_150809581596013_1570075_865586712_n.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/535988_422988341044801_150809581596013_1570076_351841861_n.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/577698_422988357711466_150809581596013_1570077_919431606_n.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.422988097711492.103083.150809581596013&type=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
J
jonnylingo
I would take out "every day" and pick the one with the smallest letters.
M
Mars


The first one.
B
BoiseBYU
I'd buy any of them! But if I had a choice I'd say (boldly) It's Game Day!
D
Ddawg
Personally - I like the 2nd from the top. But, I buy hats that look old & worn too. I like the look.
Advertisement
C
CAFB_04-12
I like the second one.
S
snoscythe
BYU could achieve a complete white-out by just asking the fans to come topless.
G
Guest
snoscythe wrote:
BYU could achieve a complete white-out by just asking the fans to come topless.

:lol:
C
CougarClaw
snoscythe wrote:
BYU could achieve a complete white-out by just asking the fans to come topless.


Now that's just not true...



http://www.cougarcorner.com/download/file.php?avatar=5356_1254950866.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%"> !!!!!
L
Lawboy
Ddawg wrote:
Personally - I like the 2nd from the top. But, I buy hats that look old & worn too. I like the look.


Agreed. #2 is best.



I also think this T is generic enough that it could be used for hoops also. It is not a football T.
Advertisement
H
HoosierCougar
I support any centralized effort by the Athletic Dept to get people to wear the same color (blue or white).
V
vancouvercougar
I prefer the top one. I think the letters pop more. I like the idea of white-out better than all blue.
S
snoscythe
CougarClaw wrote:
BYU could achieve a complete white-out by just asking the fans to come topless.


Now that's just not true...



http://www.cougarcorner.com/download/file.php?avatar=5356_1254950866.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%"> !!!!!


Sorry, I just blue myself.
M
Matty-B
Does it matter? Still won't be able to get half the stadium to participate
B
Brayden Green
snoscythe wrote:
snoscythe wrote:
BYU could achieve a complete white-out by just asking the fans to come topless.


Now that's just not true...



http://www.cougarcorner.com/download/file.php?avatar=5356_1254950866.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%"> !!!!!


Sorry, I just blue myself.


"What were his last words?"



"He said some wonderful things."
Advertisement
C
Cougs_Rule
Matty-B wrote:
Does it matter? Still won't be able to get half the stadium to participate


Amen to this!!!!



Wait where's the pink and plaid versions???



C'mon nathletic dept, you have bigger issues than waisting your time on which fricken white shirt to pick. :roll: :angry:
C
Cougs_Rule
This is the real reason we can't get into the Big 12.



S22.B.12 states: A home game must have at least 70% of its fans wearing the same (and not varying shades of the same) home color.



Should never have gone away from Royal Blue. stupid.
G
Guest
Uh, so BYU shouldn't try to encourage fans to wear the same color because not enough fans wear the same color.



Got it.



http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Ql2X4-lHdlI/S-HCv4n_eCI/AAAAAAAAA6U/blu1HUf_bZc/s1600/makes+no+sense.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
Brayden Green
awww.... kitty cat!
E
EM_Puma
First one for me.
Page 1 of 2
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.