Archived Topic

2013 Maataua Brown - DL

by jvquarterback · 5/9/2012

Advertisement
J
jvquarterback
Signed with UW out of high school. Now at Cerritos College.



Ht: 6-5 Wt: 290



Couldn't find video of Brown but in the following video he is #50 and plays the opposite DE to the guy highlighted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkzTlh941ps
B
byucougar1
Bradon Gurney is now quoting Mr. Brown as saying his listed weight of 350 is incorrect - it is actually 360 lbs. At the previous weight he still was playing DE - what a load!!!!
B
byucougar1
http://www.deseretnews.com/article/765578679/BYU-football-Cougars-land-massive-defensive-line-prospect-Maataua-Brown.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



Updated article about his commitment on Friday. I love the quote that seems to be a common thread among those who visit the campus the first time and are searching for something that has been elusive....



""BYU is the type of place I need in my life to become a better student and a better person. I like that BYU represents a lot more than just football."
Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
He needs to trim down. No human should ever be that large. It's unhealthy.
C
CougarClaw
400 is the new 300.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.