Archived Topic

Future BYU players destroying AAU competition

by craigoscarson · 4/29/2012

Advertisement
C
craigoscarson
Utah Reign is in Philly and in the elite eight of one of the bigger AAU tourneys (The Reign are literally just the Lone Peak team minus Chase Hansen and with Eric Mika)

Nick Emery has been lights out and TJ Haws sprained his ankle on day 1 but decided to give it a go to drop 24 points in the sweet 16 game.





Utah Pump and Run, with potential BYU recruits like 2014's 6'8" (Orem) SF Dalton Nixon, 6'10" (American Fork) C Ryan Andrus and 6'5" (Idaho) Jared Stuzman have been playing very well in Vegas





Arizona (select?) have a couple of 2014 BYU recruits; 6'9" Payton Dastrup and Jake Toolson, who have also played well in Vegas
G
Guest
Emery may end up being the best player to ever play at BYU.
W
Wolverine
What's not to like? The future is very bright for Coach Rose and the Cougars.
S
SpiffCoug
hawkwing wrote:
Emery may end up being the best player to ever play at BYU.

I can't wait until his high school dominance transfers stat by stat to BYU. If he doesn't drop 25 a game as a freshman he'll be a bust in my book.

:evil:
Advertisement
G
Gunk
SpiffCoug wrote:
Emery may end up being the best player to ever play at BYU.

I can't wait until his high school dominance transfers stat by stat to BYU. If he doesn't drop 25 a game as a freshman he'll be a bust in my book.

:evil:


Right because level of competition has nothing to do with how many points you're capable of putting up. ;) :whistle:
M
Mars
Gunk wrote:
Emery looks awesome. I think he's actually better than Nick.

Nolte?

http://www.dvdtalk.com/reviews/images/reviews/166/1264700661_4.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
K
kjjson
Mars wrote:
Emery looks awesome. I think he's actually better than Nick.

Nolte?

http://www.dvdtalk.com/reviews/images/reviews/166/1264700661_4.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

Maybe Martineau.....
D
Ddawg
Mars wrote:
Emery looks awesome. I think he's actually better than Nick.

Nolte?

http://www.dvdtalk.com/reviews/images/reviews/166/1264700661_4.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">




Ahhhhh! I swallowed my tongue. LOL! ;)
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.