Archived Topic

Punked!

by MesaCougFan · 4/19/2012

Advertisement
M
MesaCougFan
So my wife borrowed my car to go to her Bears den meeting at the church on Tuesday afternoon. This is what I found tagged on the back of my car when she returned home.



http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-_cVSkEHzReM/T4oHRtUhOuI/AAAAAAAAFKc/IGf6tAB6No4/s1600/IMG_9627.JPG" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



I've identified the perpetrator, and now I'm seeking payback. Any good ideas for retaliation will be considered. :angry:
M
Mars
MesaCougFan wrote:
I've identified the perpetrator, and now I'm seeking payback. Any good ideas for retaliation will be considered. :angry:

Complete and total annihilation.
F
frdbtr
http://i680.photobucket.com/albums/vv161/area1128/Misc%20Items/basementtoys109.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



This
G
Guest
I would report the act of vandalism to the police.



Then I would burn down their house.
B
Brayden Green
Sadly, I think you are going to have to light your car on fire. It is now forever tainted.
Advertisement
B
BBP
It's time for decisive action. Repaint their entire house, including the windows, roof and all masonry or stucco blue, then put a large white Y on each window. They'll be so busy worrying about the house, that they won't notice the bulbs you planted in their lawn until next spring, when blue crocus' spell BYU in the middle of their front yard. :crazy: :evil: ;)

(I hope you realize that this was all TIC, except for possibly the bulbs)
A
ABYUFAN
I think that you go to the mall and get a custom bumper sticker that says "Max Hall and I BOTH hate the" and you place it just above the UofU sticker
R
redneckjedi
In a sense, it's not all that bad, since you drive an Escape. It's like telling everyone to "Escape U of U". ;)



But really, this demands retaliation and escalation. I say you offer a fake olive branch by offering to mow their yard. And when you're done, they find a nice big stretch Y out there. You could even paint it, if you were really awesome. Then use social media to make sure they never forget, even after it has been mowed over and the paint is gone.
1
1967cougar
Nothing short of castration!
L
Lawboy
Time to paint a massive Y logo in dark blue on their lawn when they go on family vacation. Also, hang a BYU flag from the porch as well. Perhaps some BYU stickers on house windows as well.
Advertisement
S
Stirfry
1967cougar wrote:
Nothing short of castration!




Note to self: Never mess with 1967cougar :sick:
D
Ddawg
That's easy - and a golden opportunity. I would leave it "as is." But, go get some stickers of your own and add ......



U of U Sucks!



Leave it on ..... payback is hell. :crazy:
B
Brayden Green
In all seriousness, I would go up and say "You know what, I was thinking of retaliation, but then I thought to myself... They are already Ute fans, they've already had it hard enough, for so many years."
Y
Yndian
You could one up them. This happened at one of my former roommate's work:



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eujusq_P-mA
A
ABYUFAN
1967cougar wrote:
Nothing short of castration!
ummm did you miss the part that the ute put the sticker on... How exactly does one castrate one lacking the equipment?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
R
redneckjedi
ABYUFAN wrote:
Nothing short of castration!
ummm did you miss the part that the ute put the sticker on... How exactly does one castrate one lacking the equipment?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Hehe, sackless! I had almost forgotten somehow! 8)
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.