L
LawboyJust heard that the BYU- Utah series will go on for 2013-14, but looks bleak after that unless the PAC goes to an 8 game conference schedule. So start hoping.
Source also claimed that BYU not going to Big XII before 2015, if ever. This person, from you know where, called it last go round, and WVU and TCU. Also called the move to Indy long before announced, and other scheduling news before anyone else.
I believe the info to be solid. So start getting used to Indy.
By the way, the scheduling rumos I have heard include Wisconsin, BC, Nebraska(home/Denver), now Utah, and perhaps one ND game in NYC. OCR Indy to work, these have to be true, along with other regional games of interest.
Start praying.
Source also claimed that BYU not going to Big XII before 2015, if ever. This person, from you know where, called it last go round, and WVU and TCU. Also called the move to Indy long before announced, and other scheduling news before anyone else.
I believe the info to be solid. So start getting used to Indy.
By the way, the scheduling rumos I have heard include Wisconsin, BC, Nebraska(home/Denver), now Utah, and perhaps one ND game in NYC. OCR Indy to work, these have to be true, along with other regional games of interest.
Start praying.

