Archived Topic

Harvey Unga in the Pros

by scott715 · 4/17/2012

Advertisement
G
Gunk
Good for him. I thought I read somewhere he didn't like the NFl and had given up on it...
A
ABYUFAN
Gunk wrote:
Good for him. I thought I read somewhere he didn't like the NFl and had given up on it...

I think that you're mistaking him for me... (it happens all the time) I gave up on the NFL....I've moved on - good luck Harvey!
G
Gunk
ABYUFAN wrote:
Good for him. I thought I read somewhere he didn't like the NFl and had given up on it...

I think that you're mistaking him for me... (it happens all the time) I gave up on the NFL....I've moved on - good luck Harvey!


Oh...my mistake. I'm so embarrassed. :blush:
S
Stirfry
This is great news thanks for posting it. I was trying to find out what happened to him a few weeks ago and there wasn't anything to be found. Hopefully he stays healthy and can make it.
Advertisement
K
kjjson
ABYUFAN wrote:
Good for him. I thought I read somewhere he didn't like the NFl and had given up on it...

I think that you're mistaking him for me... (it happens all the time) I gave up on the NFL....I've moved on - good luck Harvey!

Andrew Rich, is that you?
M
Mars
scott715 wrote:
He is back at Chicago. Hope he sticks.

For a second I thought you said you hope he stinks.



I wonder how great shape he can be in right now, all these years later. I'm wishing him the best.
S
Schmoe
I was hanging around BYU with my bro-in-law (former player) and we briefly chatted with Harvey as he was leaving the gym. Seems like he's in a real good place and happy and excited to get back to football. On a side note, my broseph also introduced me to Lavell, who was headed to the volleyball game. Pretty cool experience.
R
runbyu1
I was talking to Harvey a few weeks ago and he told me he hoped Chicago released him and he got traded to Denver. Said the situation in Chicago wasn't the best, especially considering their franchise player is a RB. Interesting...
G
Gunk
runbyu1 wrote:
I was talking to Harvey a few weeks ago and he told me he hoped Chicago released him and he got traded to Denver. Said the situation in Chicago wasn't the best, especially considering their franchise player is a RB. Interesting...


A job is better than no job. Besides...the franchise player is just an injury away from being sidelined.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.