Archived Topic

Ready for some football?

by scott715 · 4/16/2012

Advertisement
S
scott715
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RF64CbTd3GA&feature=youtu.be
B
byucougar1
Man, I love that video...thanks for sharing.

I get all excited again with KVN's hit/fumble recovery, Hoffman's return, Riley's infamous 2pt and high five at TCU...I am ready.
L
Lawboy
Would have been cool if they had this ready before Spring scrimmage and played it in the stadium.



Be super cool if they do something similar for Fall scrimmage. THen promote the heck out of it.



I am hoping they also do some player intros on the new video baords. As in he players says their name, postion and hometown. Ole Miss did it and I thought it was cool. At the end Houston Nutt did his intro and said, his name, head coach and hometown was Oxford, MS. Was pretty sweet. I want BYU to jump on that one for the starters, or seniors at least.
B
byucougar1
Music: "Mind Heist" by Hensley.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.