Archived Topic

Perspectives on BYU Summer Camp 2012

by byucougar1 · 4/5/2012

Advertisement
B
byucougar1
http://byu.scout.com/2/1174474.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



I really like the way the experienced players are showing leadership and encouraging/teaching the upcoming players. This is a true example of team building - consensus, and is quite refreshing to observe. I especially like KVN's approach while he is injured...



"Heading into fall camp, if the defensive leaders take the initiative of continuing the player-run practices, the team will be more prepared than it has been in years. Van Noy has personally seen the progress that was made with the younger players and wants to continue helping them progress over the summer.



“I just want to be around and help out as best I can,” Van Noy said. “It’s not necessarily doing anything outside the norms of playing football. It’s doing those basic things to the best of your ability. If I can help out the younger guys around me, I will. I’m willing to take a younger guy under my wing and help him if I can.”
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.