B
BoiseBYUThe media is reporting that Dick Cheney recently got a new heart. Makes sense. Just today he advocated for increase in Aid to Families.
Syria reports it is pulling its troops back. This is not a sign of compassion. it is a sign that there is no more houses to bomb and families to terrorize.
CEO of J.P. Morgan sees "hostility" toward banks. I guess the guy thinks that instead of bailing banks out to the tune of hundreds of billions of dollars, we citizens should have forked over trillions....
Yahoo cuts 2,000 workers. I know this because I googled it.
On the most recent "happy index," the U.S. comes in at number 11, right next to Costa Rica. This really pisses me off.
Syria reports it is pulling its troops back. This is not a sign of compassion. it is a sign that there is no more houses to bomb and families to terrorize.
CEO of J.P. Morgan sees "hostility" toward banks. I guess the guy thinks that instead of bailing banks out to the tune of hundreds of billions of dollars, we citizens should have forked over trillions....
Yahoo cuts 2,000 workers. I know this because I googled it.
On the most recent "happy index," the U.S. comes in at number 11, right next to Costa Rica. This really pisses me off.

