Archived Topic

Utah loses 4 players

by scott715 · 4/3/2012

Advertisement
G
Guest
The news should be that 8 didn't!
S
SpiffCoug
hawkwing wrote:
The news should be that 8 didn't!

That would be premature reporting.
S
snoscythe
I don't know if anyone on Utah's roster demonstrated enough last season to be called a "player."



"Utah loses 4 semi-warm bodies" is a more accurate assessment.
B
BerliNY
snoscythe wrote:
I don't know if anyone on Utah's roster demonstrated enough last season to be called a "player."



"Utah loses 4 semi-warm bodies" is a more accurate assessment.


Utah scrambles to replace 4 jersey occupants?
Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
I didn't realize I was being generous when I said this:



http://www.cougarcorner.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10516&p=109384&hilit=wins#p109384" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
by SpiffCoug » Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:26 pm wrote:
It will take Utah three years to surpass the number of wins BYU had last year (32).


It may take them FOUR years to match BYU's 2010-2011 total of 32.
E
EM_Puma
There is nothing more fun than watching the Pukes implode!
G
Gunk
Hahahaha!



How's that Pac12 affiliation working out for you, Utah?
M
Mars


It's amazing how every year for the past 5 or so Utah has both managed to be terrible and to get worse the next season. Transfers are never a good thing, and especially bad if you are replacing experienced players with less experienced players WHO AREN'T RATED HIGHER BY THE RECRUITING SERVICES!
G
Gunk
Mars wrote:


It's amazing how every year for the past 5 or so Utah has both managed to be terrible and to get worse the next season. Transfers are never a good thing, and especially bad if you are replacing experienced players with less experienced players WHO AREN'T RATED HIGHER BY THE RECRUITING SERVICES!


Which team do you think is better?



BYU's 96 team that went 1 - 25 team or Utah's 2012 team?
Advertisement
I
imuakahuku
So are they going to be all freshmen next year? :bug:
S
SpiffCoug
imuakahuku wrote:
So are they going to be all freshmen next year? :bug:

The new Fab 5?!
B
BerliNY
SpiffCoug wrote:
So are they going to be all freshmen next year? :bug:

The new Fab 5?!


Loveridge will be good. I still wish that kid had come to the Y.
9
98BYUAlum
Is Loveridge LDS? Mission-bound? Maybe he'll see the team implode and jump ship.
Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
Rebuilding or breaking down the program? One of the two. They're awful
G
Guest
That was one of the most poorly written articles I've ever read.
B
Brayden Green
hawkwing wrote:
That was one of the most poorly written articles I've ever read.


seriously. What exactly do you need to do to get a "@ksl.com" email? Have a face?
M
Mars
BerliNY wrote:
Loveridge will be good. I still wish that kid had come to the Y.

I agree that he will be good. Then again, he's still a 3-star recruit...
B
BerliNY
imuakahuku wrote:
So are they going to be all freshmen next year? :bug:


Sort of like Kentucky, but without the success.
Page 1 of 2
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.