Archived Topic

I missed Conference. So...

by BigCougsFan · 4/3/2012

Advertisement
B
BigCougsFan
Did I miss anything huge?



Like get your food storage ready for something crazy to happen in November. Cause the Presidency and the apostles installed generators on their homes last month, stay away from porn, or anything that we haven't heard before?
G
Guest
Stop it.
S
SpiffCoug
Rise up. Willing and worthy.



Those were two themes I caught from Priesthood Session.
B
BigCougsFan
hawkwing wrote:
Stop it.


I heard a few fellers talkin about this one. Must be worth while. Who was the speaker and which session?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
BigCougsFan
SpiffCoug wrote:
Rise up.


Sounds BYU-ish. I like it. I'll go check it out.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
A
ABYUFAN
BigCougsFan wrote:
Stop it.


I heard a few fellers talkin about this one. Must be worth while. Who was the speaker and which session?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

President Uctdorf, Sunday A.M
S
snoscythe
Elder Ballard pretty much eviscerated the Occupy mindset....
B
BigCougsFan
snoscythe wrote:
Elder Ballard pretty much eviscerated the Occupy mindset....


Expand on that. I'm trying to piece your comment together. What do you mean by "Occupy"?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
SpiffCoug
BigCougsFan wrote:
Elder Ballard pretty much eviscerated the Occupy mindset....


Expand on that. I'm trying to piece your comment together. What do you mean by "Occupy"?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


http://www.lds.org/general-conference/watch/2012/04?lang=eng&vid=1542488918001&cid=4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



Here's the video
B
BigCougsFan
Gracias senor!
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.