Archived Topic

We're BACK!! What did I MISS today?????

by Linette Chambers · 3/25/2012

Advertisement
L
Linette Chambers
Hola everybody, glad to be back so missed you all!!! So let me get straight to it what did I miss any pictures anyone can share? Sharing is caring!!! How did the team look out there today so excited football is in the air!

Linette Chambers :D
S
SpiffCoug
You didn't miss anything offensively. It seems OC took all the playmaking skills to the defensive side of the ball with him.



For having made the switch to defense just this spring your boy looked very good at field corner. I think he'll see some time out there this year. I'm also looking forward to him returning kicks and blocking for other returners this year.
T
tww
I thought Oneil looked good out on the field today and I am not just saying that to get on your good side. I got there with about a half hour left and he was the first player that got may attention because he just looked strong and confidant, like he owned the field. In fact as soon as I saw him I said, "that is OC," without having to look up his number on the program.

He is becoming an inspiration story. I hope the story ends as impressive as I think it can.



Sorry, no pictures.
L
Lawboy
You missed the fun of an open practice. Also seeing which guys got moved around from last year. Otherwise, hard to gauge because so many people sat out the skelly drills or scrimmage.



Biggest story of spring is how many guys are out hurt, especially the Oline. Ws a fun day for sure, great to see some football at LES for the day.
M
Mars
Welcome back!!
Advertisement
A
AmmonCougar1
I just posted a few pics on Facebook of your son with me and my sons. What a pleasure it was to finally meet him. He was so gracious and kind. You've done yourself proud with that boy!



Go Cougs!!!

J. Child

Ammon, ID
L
Linette Chambers
Thanks everyone for such a warm welcome!! So exciting let the countdown for graduation begin!!! Well of course the 1st game of the football season, may this be a great one for the entire team. THANKS for the pictures LOVE them!! We are & have always been so very proud of Mr Chambers he amazes me at every turn! Go Cougars!!! :)

Smooches

Linette Chambers its GREAT to be back!!
S
scott715
Today is a happy day. Good to see you and OC back.
M
Mars


You've probably already seen these (for those who haven't):



https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/s720x720/552614_2767227821446_1280443638_3086474_1414183367_n.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/s720x720/535142_2767226581415_1280443638_3086470_335044805_n.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.