S
scott715Archived Topic
Flop Videos
by scott715 · 3/22/2012
Advertisement
A
ABYUFANscott715 wrote:http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/video-philippine-player-challeneges-omer-asik-basketball-best-193605733.html
He's a good enough flopper that he could probably play for Saint Marys
G
GunkWhen I saw this thread my first thought was, "Must be Rob Jones or some other SMC player."
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
S
scott715No, better
S
SpiffCougWell what do you expect from a "non-contact" sport. Those are worse than soccer.
Well almost:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEDmCdrd7zg&feature=related
Well almost:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEDmCdrd7zg&feature=related
Advertisement
S
scott715I think if you flop you should get a foul or penalty to deceive.
G
GuestI hate flopping.
G
Gunkhawkwing wrote:
I hate flopping.
Hate it too. Unfortunately, refs, particularly in the WCC, reward it too often. Causes players to play soft.
M
Metal Bubbascott715 wrote:
I think if you flop you should get a foul or penalty to deceive.
Actually, in soccer there is a punishment if you flop in the penalty box. It could get you a straight red card, which means you are kicked out of that game and the next one. And when a player gets red carded the team can't replace him for the rest of the game, so you're playing a man down.
Most of the dives in that soccer video were in the penalty box. I wonder how many of those guys got booked.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.

