S
scott715Archived Topic
Top 10 emerging players and not your Dave Letterman list
by scott715 · 3/22/2012
Advertisement
D
DdawgI think the article nailed it pretty good. For me - I really want to see Ziggy have a break out season. Once he finds it and gets in a groove he will wreak havoc. I can hardly wait.
Go Cougs!
Go Cougs!
M
MesaCougFanI am very excited to see what Fua can do for us. During that game when his High School played Jake's High School I thought he was clearly the best player on the field.
M
MarsMesaCougFan wrote:
I am very excited to see what Fua can do for us. During that game when his High School played Jake's High School I thought he was clearly the best player on the field.
I was there, and he looked great.
The best player was probably the RB/WR/QB/DB that was (I think) a sophomore at the time (Johnson?). I wanted BYU to offer him that night (depending on HC). He's now going to a BCS school.
Fabuluje was the most noticeable.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.

