Archived Topic

Cougar Corner Spring Game Activities?

by SpiffCoug · 3/21/2012

Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
10am: Climb the "Y"

12pm: Watch the spring "game"

1:30pm: Lunch



Possibilities for lunch: JCWs, JDawgs, D Bros BBQ?
A
AmmonCougar1
SpiffCoug wrote:
10am: Climb the "Y"

12pm: Watch the spring "game"

1:30pm: Lunch



Possibilities for lunch: JCWs, JDawgs, D Bros BBQ?


I'm in with one son. (other two cannot make it) Possibly 4 others. I don't know where any of the lunch places are so I'll need some directions. And is 1:30p enough time for my son to get some autographs and pics with players/coaches?



I'll reply shortly with confirmation on additional numbers. What is the approx cost at the suggested eating places?



Thanks,

J. Child
S
SpiffCoug
Bronco said he expected the scrimmage to be over by 1. We could push it to 2. We could go to JDawgs (I was thinking the new one in Orem on University Pkwy) and everyone can eat (combo meal) for about $6.



JDawgs is at 287 E. University Parkway in Orem (I think it's across from RC Willey).
A
AmmonCougar1
Creamery after lunch fornme and my boyat least. All others welcome too.
S
saywhat
SpiffCoug wrote:
Bronco said he expected the scrimmage to be over by 1. We could push it to 2. We could go to JDawgs (I was thinking the new one in Orem on University Pkwy) and everyone can eat (combo meal) for about $6.



JDawgs is at 287 E. University Parkway in Orem (I think it's across from RC Willey).


It's across from Noodles and Rumbi's. Over closer by Best Buy
Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
Anyone interested in joining us (AmmonCougar1 has already said he's in) here are directions:



Easiest way to get to the Y trail head is to get on 900 East in Provo and head east on 820 North. That will wind up into the foothills. From 820 N, you'll continue east on Oak Cliff Dr. Then keep right and make your way up to the trail head. I'll probably be there with my two boys right around 10.



I usually bring a water bottle with me or some hydration on the trail.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.