Archived Topic

And Ye Shall Know the Truth and the Truth.....

by urroner · 3/17/2012

Advertisement
U
urroner
My sons were walking on a beach one day and they ran across this old Middle East looking lamp. They picked it up and started to rub all the encrusted stuff off of it and out popped a genie



He said, "I have one wish to grant, make it good."



One of my sons pulled a map out of his pocket and he pointed to the Middle East and said, "We wish for peace in the Middle East, that the inhabitants of that area would get along, and that all their descendents would love each other."



The genie rolls his eyes. "People, who do you think I am? I am not the Lord. I can only do so much. Make another wish and make it reasonable."



The boys conferred with each other and finally said, "Our wish is for our father to be good looking and have a decent personality."



Once again, the genie rolls his eyes and after a long silence, asked, "Could you please show me that map again?"
M
Metal Bubba
Usually I'm with you all the way, U. But that was not one of your better posts.



:-S



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
U
urroner
Man, you cut me, you cut me deep.
A
ABYUFAN
They should also have asked for bacon, but I'm sure you've already appropreatly punished them for missing on that...



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
U
urroner
ABYUFAN wrote:
They should also have asked for bacon, but I'm sure you've already appropreatly punished them for missing on that...



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Too much bacon is never enough!!!



http://verydemotivational.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/demotivational-posters-land-of-bacon.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%"> http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTu23MWYZqQZgt0ajYj6QLUYbv6Mdsjyc_lbWqSBnJtar_vyvjhndomHam3" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



http://www.thecinemasource.com/moviesdb/images/Kevin_Bacon%20-%209%20-%20Loverboy.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%"> http://www.contactmusic.com/pics/la/photofest_caption_request_120608/kevin_bacon_1916841.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.