I truly hope Zylstra and Haws are ready to play defense. We will sorely miss an improving Harrison.
If there's any doubt on the mind of Dave Rose that Chris Collinsworth and/or Stephen Rogers won't be able to go next year, they HAVE TO find a juco 4 that can rebound and play defense.
I found that 4 man for them two years ago (google Dennis Tinnon Marshall) and I passed it onto the coaching staff and Mike Hall and I have to assume they didn't investigate the kid because they thought that Rogers and Collinsworth were going to man that 4 successfully. (He wouldn't have had a problem with the honor code, he's already married, doesn't drink and is actually pursuing nursing as a career after hoops....)
We could have gone a long way this year with a glass cleaner and defender like Tinnon and more importantly he's a senior next year when a 4 could make or break us.