Archived Topic

I want a DVD copy of that game

by craigoscarson · 3/14/2012

Advertisement
C
craigoscarson
Willing to pay $40 to anyone that can get me a copy of that game. I had to watch it online and I will be adding it to my collection of epic BYU games (kstate cotton bowl, 1990 miami, the sdsu marshal faulk game, every jimmer game of last year etc. etc. etc. etc.)



Also, I haven't checked yet (I still want a hard copy) if CBS sports will have a replay of it, or will tru tv offer replays.



BTW - I'm willing to make dvd copies of many of those epic games if there are other collectors of epic BYU games.
C
CAFB_04-12
Did BYUtv have any rights to the tournament replays?



Currently moving my epic DVD collection to .mp4 for my AppleTV and laptop. Slowly but surely we're getting them processed!
S
scott715
No we don't have the rights but I would expect a replay this morning. By the way, only copy the second half.
C
CAFB_04-12
Would the replay be on TruTV or BYUtv?
S
scott715
Trutv or an affliated company. I don't know who owns the channel.
Advertisement
E
EM_Puma
I'm glad I have a DVR. I turned the game off at 20 points down in the first half and went and cleaned the kitchen. I didn't check the score until there were 7 minutes left and we were surprisingly down by 4. I didn't want to jinx us as that point, so I still didn't watch the game. Came back with 2 something minutes left when we had gone up by 1. I couldn't believe it, but I still couldn't watch. My son had left when we were down by 20 and I called him and said tha maybe he should come back and that we should turn it back on. He said also that we might jinx it, so I didn't. I didn't check back until the game was actually over and saw that BYU had won by 6. Then I watched the post game show, then I watched the entire game. I'm soooo flippin tired, but it was well worth it.
C
Cougarbib
I actually get TruTV. I didn't realize that was where the game was. I followed it by Daily Herald tweets every few minutes.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
V
vrob
Did you know that you can buy the whole tourney for $4 and replay the games? I am watching the replay right now of last night's game. Not sure how to go from there to DVD, though.



http://www.ncaa.com/march-madness" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
R
radius19
vrob wrote:
Did you know that you can buy the whole tourney for $4 and replay the games? I am watching the replay right now of last night's game. Not sure how to go from there to DVD, though.



http://www.ncaa.com/march-madness" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;


Where do I go on the site to watch the replay? Can't seem to find the video anywhere.
V
vrob
Once you pay your $4, you log in, then click on "Tues" and then click the score of the BYU game to take you to the page for the game. Then it'll say "Replay".
Advertisement
V
vrob
Oh, to sign up, on the http://www.ncaa.com/march-madness" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; page, click the button that says "watch now". I don't know why it doesn't say "sign up here". Who designs these things?
R
radius19
vrob wrote:
Once you pay your $4, you log in, then click on "Tues" and then click the score of the BYU game to take you to the page for the game. Then it'll say "Replay".


Haza. thanks for the info.
G
Gunk
I have the game on the DVR in HD. More than happy to make a DVD, but don't know how to get it off the DVR.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.