Archived Topic

Scout All Transfer Team

by scott715 · 3/9/2012

Advertisement
I
Isola
I had to shake my head at the All-Transfer Offense.



There was a sad shake of the head reading about Tayo Fabuluje transferring from BYU to TCU so he could be closer to his family.



And there was the shaking my head at...
WR Josh Gordon, Utah via Baylor

Gordon is getting a second chance in Salt Lake City after being suspended indefinitely by Baylor after being arrested near campus for possession of marijuana...


For the record it said Unga was transferring to BYU to be closer to his in-laws.
S
SpoCoug
Isola wrote:
And there was the shaking my head at...
WR Josh Gordon, Utah via Baylor

Gordon is getting a second chance in Salt Lake City after being suspended indefinitely by Baylor after being arrested near campus for possession of marijuana...




From ESPN's Pac-12 chat yesterday:



"jeff (ann arbor)



"Rumor has it that the Baylor WR who transfered to Utah is no longer with the program.Ugly rumor or sad fact?



Ted Miller

(3:21 PM)



"no longer there... that was a link to someone else's story... I double-checked the Utes roster and he was still on it, but was later informed he was not..."



http://espn.go.com/blog/pac12/post/_/id/35773/were-chatting-38" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Y
Y 4 Ever
SpoCoug wrote:
And there was the shaking my head at...
WR Josh Gordon, Utah via Baylor

Gordon is getting a second chance in Salt Lake City after being suspended indefinitely by Baylor after being arrested near campus for possession of marijuana...




From ESPN's Pac-12 chat yesterday:



"jeff (ann arbor)



"Rumor has it that the Baylor WR who transfered to Utah is no longer with the program.Ugly rumor or sad fact?



Ted Miller

(3:21 PM)



"no longer there... that was a link to someone else's story... I double-checked the Utes roster and he was still on it, but was later informed he was not..."



http://espn.go.com/blog/pac12/post/_/id/35773/were-chatting-38" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;


That's too bad. I'm all for people getting second and even third chances. Too bad it was at the :utard:, but for the kid's sake I was hoping he would make it work.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.