Archived Topic

Cougarboard down?

by CougarClaw · 3/7/2012

Advertisement
C
CougarClaw
now's the chance to poach new members!



At least I'm getting a Timeout 504 warning.



anyone else?
L
Lawboy
There was an error over there. Everyone was appearing as the site owner. Not wusre if it got hacked or what. I bet it is temporary.



I like the board better, but CB gets more volume. Hawk and Spiff need to poach some members from there.
B
BroncoBot
Bigger isn't always better. I can't take sifting through all the trash on other BYU forums to opinions and rumors.
F
Florwood
declocoug wrote:
Bigger isn't always better. I can't take sifting through all the trash on other BYU forums to opinions and rumors.


I've kind of gotten to like sifting...
C
CAFB_04-12
I'll hit CB for random rumors, but one simply can't read a thread over there since you have to click on every single reply.



This board's got the right stuff.
Advertisement
B
Brayden Green
CAFB_04-12 wrote:
I'll hit CB for random rumors, but one simply can't read a thread over there since you have to click on every single reply.



This board's got the right stuff.


Thanks, I really appreciate having NKOTB in my head all day.



If I purposefully kick a puppy, I'm blaming it on you...
G
Guest
BlueIsBetter wrote:
I'll hit CB for random rumors, but one simply can't read a thread over there since you have to click on every single reply.



This board's got the right stuff.


Thanks, I really appreciate having NKOTB in my head all day.



If I purposefully kick a puppy, I'm blaming it on you...


Whoa ... oh oh oooh oh ah!
C
CAFB_04-12
I was thinking more



http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d4/Right_stuff_ver1.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



To take nothing away from the greatness of NKOTB.
E
EM_Puma
I've never posted on CougarBoard, but due to the relative reduction in volume here on Cougar Corner this season, especially this late season, I'm checking them out ever day or so. TBS is sufferening too. This season for BYU FB and BB seems to have taken a hit with apathy and indifference.
C
CougarClaw
well, apathy and indifference is a bit relative.



Everything is a let-down following Jimmer-mania and leaving the MWC and the Jake heaps brandon Doman promises.
Advertisement
S
scott715
And the Big12 rumors last year.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.