Archived Topic

GET YOUR FINGERS MOVING & VOTE!

by EM_Puma · 3/7/2012

Advertisement
E
EM_Puma
Come on Cougars. I don't believe we can dethrone Ohio State's Thad Matta as apathy has hit Cougardoom, but I'm not quiting until this is over.



Thad Matta - OSU - 34%

Bobby Huggins - WVU - 31%

Dave Rose - BYU - 29%

Frank Haith - MU - 6%



I am amazed that with the concerted efforts of BYU administration that we could not rise up above at least West Virginia. That's shocking folks.



http://pacmail.em.marketinghq.net/c.html?rtr=on&s=x7ieq9,5vk3,k,6xw5,czdj,pix,5r5l&MLM_MID=274179&MLM_UNIQUEID=08139418b9" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
E
EM_Puma
@ 2:40 MST:

Matta has exploded on the last full-day and now has a 35% stake. Looks like he got it all from Missouri's Frank Haith as he's down to 5%.



Bobby Huggins is still at 31% and has been at that same number for days. Rose is at 29%
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.