Archived Topic

Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh........

by snoscythe · 3/7/2012

Advertisement
S
snoscythe
That my friends is the sigh of relief. How nice is it to have a Spring camp where we aren't keeping track of completion percentages, interceptions, 11v11 vs 7v7 vs skelli performance, who's going with the ones, who's going against the ones, etc., etc., etc. It's just nice to be excited about BYU football again and enjoy the reports without it all tainted by a QB controversy.
B
Brayden Green
The paint in your profile pick is too blue...



*SiGH*



There's got to be **something** to fight about during spring ball !!!
C
Cougs_Rule
Well............one qb was 1 for 7 and the other was 4 of 5. ;-)



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
scott715
Which QB? I have to know.
S
snoscythe
Maybe we should devote this thread to finding a topic we can all agree to fight about through Fall Camp?
Advertisement
G
Guest
snoscythe wrote:
Maybe we should devote this thread to finding a topic we can all agree to fight about through Fall Camp?

That's a stupid idea, and only one who is IN LOVE with x and blinded by y would even suggest that. We all know that I'm right and you're wrong.
C
Cougarbib
You know that argument about whether Riley is injury prone or not had legs for a while.



Or



Whether our schedule is too tough, too lame, just right, or both.



Or



Whether our new coaches are better than the ones we jettisoned



Wait



Conference realignment is the gift that keeps giving.



Food for thought.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
I
imuakahuku
hawkwing wrote:
Maybe we should devote this thread to finding a topic we can all agree to fight about through Fall Camp?

That's a stupid idea, and only one who is IN LOVE with x and blinded by y would even suggest that. We all know that I'm right and you're wrong.


Now you are just being rediculous! It's like saying that water is more important than air. Well, if I don't have water but I do have air at least I can look for water for a few days but with no air I can't even do that. People drown all the time so they have all the water they could ever want but are lacking they air they need. :skeptic: :P



Oh and I think Alisa should be the starter at rb and not Juice. ;)
C
Cougs_Rule
If thats as tango as it gets, it could be a peaceful off season.
C
Cougarbib
imuakahuku wrote:
snoscythe wrote:
Maybe we should devote this thread to finding a topic we can all agree to fight about through Fall Camp?

That's a stupid idea, and only one who is IN LOVE with x and blinded by y would even suggest that. We all know that I'm right and you're wrong.


Now you are just being rediculous! It's like saying that water is more important than air. Well, if I don't have water but I do have air at least I can look for water for a few days but with no air I can't even do that. People drown all the time so they have all the water they could ever want but are lacking they air they need. :skeptic: :P



Oh and I think Alisa should be the starter at rb and not Juice. ;)


The real issue is whether water or oil is more critical to the world's population. My vote goes with Water.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
M
Mars


Lark was the best QB Day 1 (3-of-4). Nelson was 1-3.

Nelson was the best QB Day 2 (3-of-6). Lark was 0-2.

Totals: Nelson 4-of-9, Lark 3-of-6.



I'll keep track every day, updating which QB should be removed from scholarship and kicked off of the team forever.



#TeamBackup (right?) ;)
B
Brayden Green
#TeamBACKUPforever
B
byucougar1
Where are you planning on sending the rejected QBs - Kansas?
B
Brayden Green
There will be no rejected quaterbacks. We will be playing 3-4 qbs a game, and 3-4 running backs a game. Each will have their own offensive style.



This is gonna be fun!!!
B
byucougar1
A rotational backfield to take advantage of every skill set we have - what a novel concept? Maybe we can incorporate Lasike's talents and incorporate some rugby tosses amongst players during kickoffs or hook and ladder plays to make sure we get the ball in every playmakers hands (ie Cal versus Standford).



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
S
scott715
And why do you think we got 2 rugby players on the team? Keept it quiet, we are going to surprise Utah on the opening kickoff.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.