Archived Topic

This Just In--Of Cancer and Putin Power

by BoiseBYU · 3/6/2012

Advertisement
B
BoiseBYU
Chavez goes back to hospital for surgery to remove more cancer. The problem that no one is seeing is that Chavez IS the cancer and he's eating Venezuela up



United and Continental unite ticketing. Company extremely disappointed. "We thought we could charge baggage fees from both the United side and the Continental side and double our revenue! Sadly only one set of baggage fees were assessed."



Putin cries in victory. He is overwhelmed with emotion over how his ballot stuffing loyalists came out in force!



New Orleans Saints had a bounty system in place, NFL declares. Multiple Ute players state they do NOT want to be drafted by N.O. "I've been running from bounty hunters long enough," said one. "I don't need to be chased more."



Rush Limbaugh calls woman health care protester a "whore" and a "prostitute.' Most Repubs blast Limbaugh and he apologizes. There is no truth to the rumor that Gingrich has asked for her phone number.....
H
HoosierCougar
Boise, you're great. I wish I had half your wit! Keep 'em coming!
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.