N
NorCalIt was hard to watch the game last night. It has become very evident that we are just not that good. Our inability to hit 3s has been our downfall all year. We just don't have any real threat from behind the arc to keep the opposition from double and triple teaming our big men. Maybe it is a "lack of experience". Windor, Carlino, Cusick, Austin, Zylstra, Harrison, Sharp all had little to no floor time last year and it has showed. Hartsock, Davies, and Charles were our only players with significant playing time. That does explain a lot, but I did see a certain Mr. Pangos have a very nice night as a Freshman. I think the other component that gets overlooked is the loss of Dave Rice to UNLV. He was a huge part of BYUs success over the last 5 years and has been missed. NIT or one and done in the NCAAA? Either way I'm good. Thas has been a rebuilding year and a pretty decent one at that. Our future looks bright.

