Archived Topic

Lone Peak state champs

by craigoscarson · 3/3/2012

Advertisement
C
craigoscarson
And like clockwork, Lone Peak blows their lead and gets Chase Hansen in foul trouble.... hold the ball guys, there's no shot clock.
C
craigoscarson
Lone Peak up 13 with Loveridge on the line... Lone Peak should be fine
C
craigoscarson
3 quarters in the book - Lone Peak 50 West Jordan 36... Loveridge held in check so far
C
craigoscarson
55-44 few minutes left... Lone Peak headed to the state championship ... they should not have a ton of trouble winning state and likely looking at a top 10 national ranking to start next season
Advertisement
S
scott715
68-56 Final
C
craigoscarson
4 pm mountain time lone peak faces brighton for the state championship
B
BYULV
Impressive performance, I have never seen anyone convert 4, 4-pointers. (I assume that was a typo, if not then I really am extra impressed.)



"Against the Jaguars, the 6-foot-4 slashing guard dropped 22 points with four 4-pointers while adding five rebounds and five dimes."



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
SpiffCoug
Lone Peak would beat Utah by 15 this year.
Advertisement
C
CougarClaw
BYULV wrote:
Impressive performance, I have never seen anyone convert 4, 4-pointers. (I assume that was a typo, if not then I really am extra impressed.)



"Against the Jaguars, the 6-foot-4 slashing guard dropped 22 points with four 4-pointers while adding five rebounds and five dimes."



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


3 pters with a foul?
B
BYULV
CougarClaw wrote:
Impressive performance, I have never seen anyone convert 4, 4-pointers. (I assume that was a typo, if not then I really am extra impressed.)



"Against the Jaguars, the 6-foot-4 slashing guard dropped 22 points with four 4-pointers while adding five rebounds and five dimes."



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


3 pters with a foul?


But four times? That's a little unusual.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.