Archived Topic

To All You Fat Cat Lawyers Out There

by urroner · 3/2/2012

Advertisement
U
urroner
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y05HnXomG88
C
CougarClaw
I saw this on rumorboard.



My favorite was the little girl halfway through

"Mommy has to drink so she can go to sleep at night..."
D
Dcr36
I see stuff like this all the time here in law school. I don't get the appeal. Law school's already given me enough grief - I don't need a bunch of supplemental snark to make me regret my decision even more. :~(
S
snoscythe
Dcr36 wrote:
I see stuff like this all the time here in law school. I don't get the appeal. Law school's already given me enough grief - I don't need a bunch of supplemental snark to make me regret my decision even more. :~(


Wait until you graduate with loads of debt and realize that you just entered one of the worst job sub-markets in the current economy.



http://2012rankmaniac.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/rankmaniac2012-40.gif" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
D
Dcr36
snoscythe wrote:
I see stuff like this all the time here in law school. I don't get the appeal. Law school's already given me enough grief - I don't need a bunch of supplemental snark to make me regret my decision even more. :~(


Wait until you graduate with loads of debt and realize that you just entered one of the worst job sub-markets in the current economy.



http://2012rankmaniac.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/rankmaniac2012-40.gif" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


I'm mostly debt-free, thankfully. But yes, the market is atrocious.
Advertisement
G
Guest
Speaking of, I have a friend that graduated a year and a half ago or so and hasn't been able to find adequate work if any of you lawyerly types have any leads that would be great. I know he was near the top of his class at BYU, but don't really know anything more than that.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.