Archived Topic

This Just In Special Lobo Loco Edition

by BoiseBYU · 11/7/2009

Advertisement
B
BoiseBYU
NM soccer player suspended for throwing punches; Oakland Raiders ask if they can claim her off waivers



Oregon's Blount's lawyer not doubt to send his card; is that a form of ambulance chasing?



NM soccer coach unhappy; "we are the lobos!, not the locos!"



Suspension is indefinite; at least until next season starts



MWC finds out refs' names were "see no evil" "hear no evil" and "speak no evil"



With player suspended, Super Nanny wants to hire player for some guest show work
M
Mars


I was going to try to rip off your schtick. But you're just too good, and quick. Man, did you see her face kick?
Y
Y&Brit
Big whoop, suspended at the end of the season. She'll be treated like a hero, along with that fake response I'd lock her in a room with locksley and see what happens.
S
Schmoe
Y&Brit wrote:
Big whoop, suspended at the end of the season. She'll be treated like a hero, along with that fake response I'd lock her in a room with locksley and see what happens.


Nah, she's too old and ugly to attract recruits (or Locksley's attention).
B
BoiseBYU
Mars wrote:


I was going to try to rip off your schtick. But you're just too good, and quick. Man, did you see her face kick?


Just add to my friend! I think we have just scratched the surface on this one....
Advertisement
G
Guest
BoiseBYU wrote:


I was going to try to rip off your schtick. But you're just too good, and quick. Man, did you see her face kick?


Just add to my friend! I think we have just scratched the surface on this one....


I'd like to claw my way in on this one too
M
Mars
hawkwing wrote:
I'd like to claw my way in on this one too

<--- Insert Brandon Spikes joke HERE
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.