Archived Topic

Vote for Dave Rose-Day 2

by EM_Puma · 2/29/2012

Advertisement
E
EM_Puma
http://promo.espn.go.com/espn/contests/infiniti/2012/index?hq_e=el&hq_m=269455&hq_l=8&hq_v=08139418b9" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



I voted first thing this morning. I know that Greg Wrubell had tweeted in the early evening that he had voted and Dave Rose was ahead. I voted this morning and he's back to 3rd place. Probably a bit of east coast-west coast thing going on, but we have to vote daily or there is no way to win this thing.



Tally as of 7:30 A.M. MST:

Bob Huggins - WVU - East - 31%

Thad Matta - OSU - Midwest - 29%

Dave Rose - BYU - West - 28%

Frank Haith - Missouri - South - 12%
G
Guest
Voted, as of right now the % are the same.
C
CougarClaw
I voted this AM> Rose was behind again.
G
Gunk
Rose is in 2nd place as of 12 pm PT. He's trailing Bob Huggins by two percentage points.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.