Archived Topic

2014 QB Kafentzis

by scott715 · 2/29/2012

Advertisement
S
scott715
http://byu.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1337117" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



the article will only be open today then you will need an account. Not LDS and was MaxPrep freshman of the year. He is very interested in BYU.
B
byucougar1
Enjoyed this portion of the article that discussed his interest in BYU:



[quote][/quote]Although Austin is not LDS, he says that fact will not deter him from taking a good look at BYU when the time comes to pick a school. If fact, BYU was the first campus he and his father visited, back last summer during Bronco Mendenhall's Junior Day, prior to Austin putting up big numbers this past fall.



"BYU has put out some of the greatest quarterbacks, as we all know. And they have a great offense and their program is way good. And even though I'm Catholic, I would go there. I wouldn't mind obeying all the rules they have."



"We went down there in the summer last year just for one day of camp and we went on the field and saw all their jerseys and saw all the names. I went out for the Washington game two years ago where they brought out the quarterbacks and I saw all of them. It was sweet. To be in that group would be awesome and a dream come true."



Kafentzis also says that he has a lot of respect for several future Cougars.



"I know some people that are going down there and they're great people, like some kids from Alta. I just like the program there. They're an upgraded school for sure that has been successful and it's definitely a good school to go to."



Hoping he continues to attend the BYU Summer Camps and lands a schollie.
B
byucougar1
BYU offered him a schollie after he completed his turn at the BYU Jr. Day. His dad and him met with Bronco to discuss his future role with the team.
G
Guest
Our last Catholic QB was pretty good.
B
byucougar1
We need more Hail Mary winning TD passes.
Advertisement
J
jvquarterback
I'd rather have more 59-0 games against PAC teams than more hail marys



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
byucougar1
http://www.deseretnews.com/m/article/765583828" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Doman apparently not only liked his ability to read defenses but athletic versatility in throwing the javelin. They were initially worried that by extending an early offer it would go to his head. Apparently his humility convinced them otherwise.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.