Archived Topic

Dirtiest Play Ever

by Y&Brit · 11/6/2009

Advertisement
Y
Y&Brit
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=4628040



BYU isn't necessarily innocent all the time, but man where is the testosterone coming from? Can our D get some of it?





http://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/heraldextra.com/content/tncms/assets/editorial/9/ca/64f/9ca64f31-e5cc-51a4-a293-dff7c281ac3f.image.jpg?_dc=1257494575" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
CAFB_04-12
I'm going to go ahead and say that this is the dirtiest BYU athletics photo ever.
E
EM_Puma
Several of those in my office watched the video clip together and I am just amazed at how dirty of a player #15 for New Mexicio is. There was no call to play the way she did. Sure, I can see an incident, but the witch was caught four different times playing extremely dirty and endangering the lives of he opponent. I hope the NM coach has the class to not let that type of performance slip by.
M
Mars


I find it ironic, considering the photo, that it was New Mexico who laid the goose-egg in this game...
B
BoiseBYU
NM player has now been suspended and has apologized. Good for the school for addressing this forthrightly. This photo is not the eggregious stuff--the yanking the pony tail, hitting and kicking into the face...now that was dirty play
Advertisement
A
ABYUFAN
BoiseBYU wrote:
NM player has now been suspended and has apologized. Good for the school for addressing this forthrightly. This photo is not the eggregious stuff--the yanking the pony tail, hitting and kicking into the face...now that was dirty play


I ran her "appology" through my patented "BS Filter" here are the results:



"I am deeply and wholeheartedly regretful (That the cameras caught) my actions. My actions were (not) uncalled for. I let my emotions get the best of me in a heated situation (I mean, I did exactly what I wanted to when i wanted to so deal with it) I am not especially sorry to BYU and the BYU women's soccer players that were (too wimpy to avoid) my actions. I have(n't the slightest) respect for the BYU women's soccer program (or) its players." (PS Some nerd who has no physical skills, and not me, wrote this apology)
A
ABYUFAN
CAFB_04-12 wrote:
I'm going to go ahead and say that this is the dirtiest BYU athletics photo ever.


LOL!
C
CougarClaw
that video is shocking.



she deserves every second of her punishment. There's being competitive and then there's trying to hurt people and being a nasty individual with no soul and no taste.



I might have believed that one of those clips (except for the hair pull and the tomahawk chop) was her "being in the heat of the game" but when you put all of them together it paints a very volatile picture of a player out of control.



Enjoy your suspension, i hope it was worth being a sorry waste of athletic skin.
B
BoiseBYU
ABYUFAN wrote:
NM player has now been suspended and has apologized. Good for the school for addressing this forthrightly. This photo is not the eggregious stuff--the yanking the pony tail, hitting and kicking into the face...now that was dirty play


I ran her "appology" through my patented "BS Filter" here are the results:



"I am deeply and wholeheartedly regretful (That the cameras caught) my actions. My actions were (not) uncalled for. I let my emotions get the best of me in a heated situation (I mean, I did exactly what I wanted to when i wanted to so deal with it) I am not especially sorry to BYU and the BYU women's soccer players that were (too wimpy to avoid) my actions. I have(n't the slightest) respect for the BYU women's soccer program (or) its players." (PS Some nerd who has no physical skills, and not me, wrote this apology)


LOL! You do not think she wrote that?!?! And here I was most impressed that on one day you have an out-of-control athlete away from home going bonkers and the next day she is calm, collected, remorseful and capable of writing an outstanding, articulate, apology....Whatever they pay the NM apologist in the athletic department, they don't pay him or her enough
M
mormonrasta
The New Mexico Low Blows strike again.
Advertisement
S
SenorCougar
Maybe my Utah JAZZ could sign the girl up. She could be the "enforcer" protecting the paint.......
W
wazzucoug97
Is this LaGarrette Blount's girlfriend? :shock:
S
SenorCougar
Man, this thing made the rounds on several of the NATIONAL networks. I saw it twice tonight on different shows and it wasn't ESPN. All the commentators thought this was classless. I'll bet this girl, now infamous, is hating life right now.........
Advertisement
U
urroner
Sorry, but I've decided that I want that woman for my wife. :evil: I'm in looooooove. :love:
Q
Qman
Personally I am really surprised the BYU players didn't response.
S
Schmoe
Qman wrote:
Personally I am really surprised the BYU players didn't response.


Yeah, they must have a lot of class and self-control.
M
makulit
This has been the most sent story on ESPN for at least 2 days that I've noticed, probably longer.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.