Archived Topic

Poll: Margin of Victory

by cachevalleycougar · 11/6/2009

Advertisement
C
cachevalleycougar
Will BYU have a TCU hangover that Wyoming can take advantage of? Or will BYU learn from the bad loss and use the bye week to turn it into a rout?
L
Lawboy
31-17 BYU, will not be too close.
M
Mars


35-21 BYU, but could be lowing scoring and closer...
C
cachevalleycougar
I think it will be a convincing win - somewhere around 42-21. I think BYU is rested, healthy, and ready to put the TCU loss in the rearview mirror.
M
Mars
Mars wrote:
35-21 BYU, but could be lowing scoring and closer...

Looks like I was way off on this one...
Advertisement
G
Guest
I, uh, changed my vote...
S
Schmoe
hawkwing wrote:
I, uh, changed my vote...


Cheater.... :evil:
Y
Y&Brit
52-0 BYU, but we'll also leave some points out there by mistakes made
S
Sammich
Awesome, before the game clock hit zero there were only two votes for a blowout.
G
Guest
Probably a good idea to set dates on how late you can change your vote :D
Advertisement
C
cachevalleycougar
It appears that not only did a lot of people vote once the game was under way, but some must have changed their votes as well! Shame on you!



:shock:
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.