C
Cougs_RuleUngoy wrote:
Okay, so I missed the game last night, but was looking at the box score. All I can say is: What the heck is up with the free throw disparity?????
BYU: 9-16
GU: 36-44
Seriously? GU shot 28 more ft's than BYU... They made 27 more attempts than BYU. I don't care what happens in game, there is no way that BYU could foul GU that many more times than they were fouled. Again I didn't see the game, but that looks like biased reffing to me. Not blaming the loss on that, but when a team has 28 more free throw attempts than their opponent, something reeks.
not the refs this time. Yes they suck as usual. But not the suckiest sucks we've seen.
No, the explanation is we were chucking before they could even foul us. It was ridiculous. The Disparity happened in the first half. We were so rushed, so frenetic, it was hard to watch, quite frankly. It was as if, Rose was saying, hey, we'll live by the run and die by the run. W can't get into a half court game with these guys and win. BULL. It was our half court game w Brandon that got us to within 7 points late in the game. Then Chuckie, aka, carlino, started taking quick, out of rhythm shots again. And of course there was always Zylchstra who pulled another 0-fer nuttin! Take it to the rack Z. You gott nuttin but a one in 12 games where you can hit the broad side of a barn. Drive and dish or finish. But you are nnothing like Jimmer, so stop Chuckin and prayin.
Winder had 2 early fouls. One stupid, ticky tack call and one stupid foul. But yes, he should get more pt. poor Harrison, his time to be developed as a fresh is gone. He looked totally like a freshman and now it's tourney time. Opportunity lost.
I think we will be more ok than I thought next year. Others will step up. But pull Noah and pull Charles mostly gutsy performances, notwithstanding his spotty shooting, and this team really takes a hit.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

