Archived Topic

Which game would you take back?

by Mars · 2/23/2012

Advertisement
M
Mars


Which game would you take back? The home loss to St. Mary's makes a lot of sense. Maybe LMU. Or the road loss at USU. But I'll go with the Baylor game. Every team in the conference would have a higher RPI today if we had won that one.
G
Gunk
Mars wrote:


Which game would you take back? The home loss to St. Mary's makes a lot of sense. Maybe LMU. Or the road loss at USU. But I'll go with the Baylor game. Every team in the conference would have a higher RPI today if we had won that one.


Oh tough call. The USU loss stings, but it was the first game of the season. SMC and LMU sting as well especially since one more win in league play right about now would come in handy.



But, I think you're right. The Baylor game would be the one I'd take back. That gives us a win against a top team. No one could claim we haven't beaten anyone this season. Plus we would have been the ones to hand Baylor their first loss.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
E
EM_Puma
I would take back USU because it is our only bad loss, but I would entertain arguments for any of the losses as each of them have a piece of them that is hard to digest. I don't find it disgraceful at all to lose to a good team. USU has not been a good team. They did the same to us last year in FB. Beat us and then stunk it up. I know Jardine is out for the season, but their losing woes started before that.



Any of the 3.

1) USU 2) LMU 3) SMC@Provo
C
Cougarbib
Aggies since they are a legit recruiting rival for us for players we want. Or Utah - it would be fun to wax them twice like the good old days.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
G
Guest
Cougarbib2 wrote:
Aggies since they are a legit recruiting rival for us for players we want. Or Utah - it would be fun to wax them twice like the good old days.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


How would taking back the Utah game help us wax them twice?
Advertisement
S
scott715
He just wants to beat them again. Kind of like Groundhog Day but improved.
G
Guest
scott715 wrote:
He just wants to beat them again. Kind of like Groundhog Day but improved.


Could you imagine a more miserable ground hog day? I mean sure, beating Utes is fun but it's really almost too easy right now. And we'd have to deal with miserable Ute fans every day. Ugh, no thanks!
T
tmoney35
It's definitely the Baylor game for me. The chance to beat a top 10 team doesn't come around everyday. We missed a HUGE opportunity there
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.