I watched the last half of the last half (if that makes sense). As we have known in our history, there is nothing more devastating than having a 20 point lead (or there about) in the 2nd half and losing the game at the last second. To me, much harder than losing a game where you trailed the whole night.
The thought went through my mind at that point that I sure hope this wasn't a reflection of what was going to happen to our game, following.
Sadly, I saw about the same setup unfolding. USF takes the lead for the first time with 20 seconds left in the game. Luckily, history did not repeat itself, and BYU scored and suddenly the Dons couldn't find the bottom of the nets. Whew!
Disappointing to see one of our former foes fall as this would have helped their RPI and therefore, ours.