Archived Topic

BYU women get killed...and win! (please read)

by Schmoe · 11/6/2009

Advertisement
S
scott715
Apparantly they have gotten a lot of messages about the dirty play. We will see what comes of it.
B
BoiseBYU
Schmoe wrote:
BYU women played vs. the Lobos today and I'm just disgusted with the New Mexico team. Watch a bunch of bit*hes. Seriously, I can't believe that none of these girls got tossed, what a joke!



http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=4628040&categoryid=2378529



Send the lobo AD a message about your disgust with this kind of play:



http://www.golobos.com/feedback/nm-feedback.html


I sent in a note, telling NM I'd be watching to see if it condemns this sort of calculated, unlawful violence. I said the NM player shamed herself, her team, her school and the sport and must be disciplined.
G
Guest
[youtube]gNmPybFK2_o[/youtube]
B
BoiseBYU
hawkwing wrote:
[youtube]gNmPybFK2_o[/youtube]


If you say so ;) Seriously, there was so many things wrong with this: from the player to the coaches but where the heck were the refs?!?! There are three of them and I have a hard time understanding how they could miss what was transpiring I hope the MWC addresses this because this could have been an even more serious matter had there been injury....Refs are there fundamentally to protect the players safety...Allowing muggings to go on is just wrong
Advertisement
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.