U
urronerGod has just created Adam and Eve and he told them that he had a couple of organs left over and each of them could choose one.
Adam asked "Well, what are they?"
"Well, the first one lets you pee standing up and the other one is a...."
"What!!!!! Pee standing up, I want it! Please, please, please, please!!!!!"
"Okay Adam, you can have it."
So Adam gets it and he takes off. A few seconds later, Eve and God could hear Adam yelling "Hey, I can pee on a tree. Hey, I can pee off a cliff. Hey, I can write my name in the snow. This is awesome!!"
Eve said, "There is no living with him now. What is the other left over organ?"
God replied "Like I was going to said before Adam interrupted me, it's a brain."
Adam asked "Well, what are they?"
"Well, the first one lets you pee standing up and the other one is a...."
"What!!!!! Pee standing up, I want it! Please, please, please, please!!!!!"
"Okay Adam, you can have it."
So Adam gets it and he takes off. A few seconds later, Eve and God could hear Adam yelling "Hey, I can pee on a tree. Hey, I can pee off a cliff. Hey, I can write my name in the snow. This is awesome!!"
Eve said, "There is no living with him now. What is the other left over organ?"
God replied "Like I was going to said before Adam interrupted me, it's a brain."

