Archived Topic

Connections in Boise?

by AmmonCougar1 · 11/5/2009

Advertisement
A
AmmonCougar1
Ok guys, I need some assistance. I'm heading to Boise for my sons' state swim meet this weekend and would really like to watch at least part of the game. My questions therefore are: 1. Is the Mtn even available in Boise. 2. Are there any restaurants that will likely show it? 3. If yes to #1 and no to #2 do any of you reside in the Boise area, have access to the game, and want a houseguest for 3 hours on Saturday?



Go Cougs!!!

J. Child

Ammon, ID
L
Lawboy
Try Justin.tv. Or try atdhe.net. both stream games live, and I have watched many games on both while at the office.
M
Mars


Boise State plays a Friday football game, at home against Louisiana Tech. You should go.



I've never been to a BSU home football game myself. Just the one where they creamed us in Provo, sadly...
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.