Archived Topic

This Just In

by BoiseBYU · 2/6/2012

Advertisement
B
BoiseBYU
Newt Gingrich struggling to find way to counter Mitt comes up with new strategy: Topping Mitt. Newt's first venture perhaps needs tweaking:



"I have had more wives that Mitt and I did not even need polygamy to do it!"



China vetoed UN resolution condemning Syria. "We have a long history of slaughtering our own people and need to preserve that right."



Russia also vetoed the resolution. "Ditto!" they said.



Madonna is no longer a material girl. She's a 53-year old who wants to dress up as an egyptian pricess who does cheerleading on the side on the top of some empty bleachers.
T
tww
After watching the Super Bowl, Riley Nelson said, "I can throw as far as Tom Brady."
S
SpiffCoug
tww wrote:
After watching the Super Bowl, Riley Nelson said, "I can throw as far as Tom Brady."

I had the same thought. If Tom Brady can just throw it up there and hope one of his guys makes a play, the Riley can too. Yesterday's game was Brady's TCU. He played relatively well, but his mistakes contributed largely to the loss (grounding in the endzone for a safety, throwing a jump ball in the middle of the field to a covered receiver resulting in an INT, missing a wide-open Wes Welker which could have sealed the deal late). Some better play by their QB and the Pats are world champs.
C
CougarClaw
http://0.tqn.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/5/-/4/Newt-and-Marriage.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.