Archived Topic

Looking for public speaking coach

by tww · 2/6/2012

Advertisement
T
tww
If anyone can recommend a good public speaking coach would you please forward that info to me. I am looking for someone preferably in the Utah County area. Thanks
S
scott715
There is always Toast Masters. Otherwise a communications teacher at the High School.
B
BoiseBYU
tww wrote:
If anyone can recommend a good public speaking coach would you please forward that info to me. I am looking for someone preferably in the Utah County area. Thanks

Is TWW Bronco??? ;) ;) ;)
C
CougarClaw
What's the venue?



Are you getting an Oscar?
T
tww
I am working on a political campaign and want to help my candidate sharpen his delivery a little more than I can do for him.
Advertisement
T
tww
BoiseBYU wrote:
If anyone can recommend a good public speaking coach would you please forward that info to me. I am looking for someone preferably in the Utah County area. Thanks

Is TWW Bronco??? ;) ;) ;)




Ha ha! I wish I had his probelms.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.