Archived Topic

Another unfortunate pic imo

by AmmonCougar1 · 2/3/2012

Advertisement
A
AmmonCougar1
Hopefully this, my first attempt at attaching a picture, worked. I just don't understand why those who originally post them don't consider how ridiculous they make BYU look.



Go Cougs!!!

J. Child

Ammon, ID
A
ABYUFAN
AmmonCougar1 wrote:
Hopefully this, my first attempt at attaching a picture, worked. I just don't understand why those who originally post them don't consider how ridiculous they make BYU look.



Go Cougs!!!

J. Child

Ammon, ID

Do as I'm doing follow follow me.....
A
AmmonCougar1
ABYUFAN wrote:
Hopefully this, my first attempt at attaching a picture, worked. I just don't understand why those who originally post them don't consider how ridiculous they make BYU look.



Go Cougs!!!

J. Child

Ammon, ID

Do as I'm doing follow follow me.....


Bake me a cake as fast as you can....
G
Gunk
Book of Mormon stories that my teacher told to me!
S
snoscythe
Are they mourning the season already?



http://img3.visualizeus.com/thumbs/b0/ef/funny,clap-b0ef835f89728de9620862354bca0b31_h.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
S
snoscythe
Or are they offending Mexicans the world over?



[youtube]N9TXVMkQ29g[/youtube]
S
SpiffCoug
If you're happy and you know it...
G
Guest
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51ZcY7NkP1L._SL500_AA300_.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
byucougar1
They were teaching the Yewt fans how to clap - been a long time since they have had something to cheer about :lol:
B
BBP
byucougar1 wrote:
They were teaching the Yewt fans how to clap - been a long time since they have had something to cheer about :lol:




Grand prize for the best answer. 8)
Advertisement
B
Brayden Green
Has anyone in this family even seen a chicken?


LOL. Priceless.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.