Archived Topic

Ah, signing day!

by tww · 2/3/2012

Advertisement
L
Lawboy
I like how the girl standing behind Chase Hansen is wearing a BYU shirt. Hope it was his sister.
T
tww
Maybe because I am an advertising guy I just have an enhanced appreciation for product placement. :D
J
jvquarterback
Liked that sweatshirt. Hansen needs to lose UT and lose that vest.
T
tww
This is one of those pictures that we could post and have fun writing captions for it.
Advertisement
C
craigoscarson
That's Hannemans mom btw. Howard did okay.
T
tww
craigoscarson wrote:
That's Hannemans mom btw. Howard did okay.




Are you serious? She also deserves a #1 fan award.
Y
Y12
Lawboy wrote:
I like how the girl standing behind Chase Hansen is wearing a BYU shirt. Hope it was his sister.

:lol:
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.