Archived Topic

JC signee King

by ProV1 · 1/30/2012

Advertisement
P
ProV1
Gurney reports link



My favorite quote: One of King’s father’s co-workers chose to join the LDS church last year and King himself attended the baptism along with his father. A member saw them both there, found out that King was a very capable football prospect and sent off a referral to the Cougar coaching staff.



Nice to see the members of Cougar nation magnifying their callings.
P
ProV1
wrong on the jc thing. sorry. my link had the quote I mentioned, though. either way, hope he's good.
J
jvquarterback
ProV1 wrote:
wrong on the jc thing. sorry. my link had the quote I mentioned, though. either way, hope he's good.


No problem. I think he'll be a sweet get. I'm glad he didn't wait until LOI day.
D
Ddawg
jvquarterback wrote:
wrong on the jc thing. sorry. my link had the quote I mentioned, though. either way, hope he's good.


No problem. I think he'll be a sweet get. I'm glad he didn't wait until LOI day.


Come on JVQB - I gotta step in here - ya gotta get it right. T. King is not a "sweet get." T. King be a "Suhweeeeeet git" homeboy! That's how we roll. LOL!

;) 8) :D



Go Cougs!!
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.