E
EM_PumaWhat do you do as a coach when a team continues against very good teams to fall flat? I'm wondering what the remedy is to BYU's shooting blues. Greg Wrubell sounds every bit as baffled how a team could shoot at a certain percentage for the whole non-conference portion of their schedule and then suddenly deflate to the point of not being able to knock down anything 3-point related.
Extremely frustrating team to watch. I did't go to the game tonight for just this reason. It is one thing when you can't, but altogether another story when you did and now can't. BYU has always had, and continues to have, the uncanny ability to bring out the best in shooting of the teams we play.
Extremely frustrating team to watch. I did't go to the game tonight for just this reason. It is one thing when you can't, but altogether another story when you did and now can't. BYU has always had, and continues to have, the uncanny ability to bring out the best in shooting of the teams we play.

