Archived Topic

Today - BYU vs St. Mary's

by Ddawg · 1/28/2012

Advertisement
D
Ddawg
I just checked a number of sources and BYU is favored by 3 pts. tonight over St. Mary's. I expect a barn burner.



Let's Go Cougs!!
S
SpiffCoug
It is my belief that SMC beat us because they were unusually hot from 3 in the first half (7-13 .538) and made 11 more FTs than BYU attempted in the first half.



Without a repeat of similar numbers tonight, they won't win.



In fact, if a team is going to have similar numbers it's going to be BYU. If you're an SMC coach, you have to be very concerned about BYU's shooting. They're going to bust out of this slump in a big way when they do. SMC better hope that game is not tonight. Unfortunately for the Gaels, I think it will be tonight.
M
Mars
SpiffCoug wrote:
If you're an SMC coach, you have to be very concerned about BYU's shooting. They're going to bust out of this slump in a big way when they do. SMC better hope that game is not tonight. Unfortunately for the Gaels, I think it will be tonight.

Or not...

:sulk:
S
SpiffCoug
Mars wrote:
If you're an SMC Gonzaga coach, you have to be very concerned about BYU's shooting. They're going to bust out of this slump in a big way when they do. SMC Gonzaga better hope that game is not tonight Thursday. Unfortunately for the Gaels Bulldogs, I think it will be tonight Thursday.

Or not...

:sulk:

Fixed my post. :whistle:
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.