L
LawboyApparently, talk show in Los Angeles covered it today, along with a big SEC show(Atlanta) in the south. Added to Lingo's post yesterday. So the topic is on the radar again nationally, which is good for BYU because it means we are talked about as being a solid target.
I think that fact that ESPN went to the B12 early to renegotiate that deal and requested 12 teams is a big factor. ESPN wants a Champ Game. IF the new offer provides as much or more $$ with 12 teams than it does with 10, it will happen.
Whether that means BYU decides to do it is a separate question altogether.
I will get sources later for you on this.
http://www.680thefan.com/shows/chuck_and_chernoff.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://kansascity.sbnation.com/kansas-jayhawks/2012/1/25/2735357/big-12-expansion-louisville-byu-considered-possible-targets-according " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.kansascity.com/2012/01/25/3392117/big-12-expansion-committee-talks.html " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I think that fact that ESPN went to the B12 early to renegotiate that deal and requested 12 teams is a big factor. ESPN wants a Champ Game. IF the new offer provides as much or more $$ with 12 teams than it does with 10, it will happen.
Whether that means BYU decides to do it is a separate question altogether.
I will get sources later for you on this.
http://www.680thefan.com/shows/chuck_and_chernoff.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

