Archived Topic

Who Was Favored and by How Much?

by Cougarbib · 1/26/2012

Advertisement
C
Cougarbib
In Va Tech game. I would have expected them to be favored. Was this in fact an upset? How much does this help our floundering resume? We're those predicting us out of the dance assuming a win or a loss on this one?



More importantly, who is favored Saturday and by How Much?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
BYULV
Google



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
Cougarbib
As I intuitively knew, without needing Google, and not having noticed that a previous topic covered this - BYU was the dog - as I predicted. This was an upset win. A mild upset, IMHO.



What do you think it means. We have two upset losses IMHO. Does this erase one of them?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
G
Gunk
Cougarbib2 wrote:
As I intuitively knew, without needing Google, and not having noticed that a previous topic covered this - BYU was the dog - as I predicted. This was an upset win. A mild upset, IMHO.



What do you think it means. We have two upset losses IMHO. Does this erase one of them?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


The Hokies were favored to win by 1.5 if I recall correctly.



This was our best win on the season.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
Y
Yndian
Until Saturday!



8) :crazy: 8)
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.