Archived Topic

Virginia Tech Predictions

by Mars · 1/25/2012

Advertisement
M
Mars


Las Vegas favors Virginia Tech by 2.5.

Realtimerpi.com predicts that the Hokies win by 5.

Rpiforecast has us losing to VT by 1 point.

Sagarin takes Virginia Tech by 2.



I like to go against the grain. I say we win by 1. That's all it takes.
S
SpiffCoug
Loss. We've not shot well on the road recently.
C
Cougs_Rule
dmcougar has us losing by 2, sadly. UNless we find our 3-point silver bullets.
G
Guest
We win by 8.
S
SpiffCoug
dmcougar wrote:
dmcougar has us losing by 2, sadly. UNless we find our 3-point silver bullets.

I thought a Hokie was a turkey. I didn't realize they were werewolves!
Advertisement
Q
Qman
SpiffCoug wrote:
dmcougar has us losing by 2, sadly. UNless we find our 3-point silver bullets.

I thought a Hokie was a turkey. I didn't realize they were werewolves!


Don't be fooled. They are the dreaded were-turkeys/hokies.
Q
Qman
Looks like VT should have a good matchup to check Hartsock and our guards. But I don't see anyone big enough to handle Davies. Hopefully he shows up this game.
G
Gunk
BYU Homer Prediction: BYU edges out a 6 pt win. Davies and Noah dominate while we shoot 40% from behind the arc.



Realistic Prediction: We lose by 10. Lack of perimeter defense once again kills us. Davies gets in foul trouble and the Hokies shoot above their 3pt average as teams typically do against us (see poor perimeter defense).



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Y
Y4LYFE
I predict we go up 13-1, play poorly (even worse than their poorly) let them back in with 7 straight points, and then break down shooting 2-25 on 3s.

Sad day. However, BYU beats SMC, so don't fret.
M
Mars
Gunk wrote:
BYU Homer Prediction: ...We shoot 40% from behind the arc.

Well that ain't happening...
Advertisement
C
Cougs_Rule
I GLADLY AND EXCITEDLY EAT MY CROW! Way to go Cougs.

You guys who have advocated getting young guys in deserve a lot of credit--as does Rose. Winder had three steals!
M
Mars


My prediction was best. ;)
G
Gunk
Mars wrote:


My prediction was best. ;)


When we were up by 4 and Winder was on the line with 10 seconds left I actually thought I wasg going to get the closest. Congrats, Mars.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
M
Mars
Gunk wrote:
When we were up by 4 and Winder was on the line with 10 seconds left I actually thought I wasg going to get the closest. Congrats, Mars.

You should have been. That "turnover" was awful.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.